Order Equity Access Service
If you’d like to order Equity Access service online, fill out the form below and one of our customer service representatives will contact you to complete your order if you are in our coverage area.
We Can Help!
Need affordable Internet? GCET has teamed up with Greenfield Public Schools to help. Our Equity Access Program allows qualifying Greenfield resident elementary and secondary students enrolled in Greenfield Public Schools to sign up for fast, reliable GCET Internet at their primary Greenfield residence.
The GCET Greenfield Equity Access Program would provide the following in GCET’s current service area.
- 25/25 Mbps Internet Connection
- Free Installation with Wi-Fi
- Free Access while Greenfield Public Schools offer Remote/Remote Plus learning
- $10 per month charge after the initial free period
This program would be open to low income Greenfield resident elementary and secondary students enrolled in Greenfield Public Schools who are not currently GCET customers and whose families participate in at least one of the following programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Fill out this online order request and one of our Customer Service team members will reach out to you. If you’re in active area, we’ll get you all signed up and ready for installation. If we’re not active in your area yet, we’ll keep your contact information on file and let you know when service is available.
[contact-form-7 id=”12243″ title=”Order Equity Access Service”]